|Game 1 vs Tim's Abyssal Dwarfs|
|Game 2 vs Tony's Goblins with Orc Allies|
|Game 3 vs Mark's Elves|
Yesterday was a 3 game 2.5k tournament with chess clocks, and we had ~8 players. I ran an MSU Kingdoms of Men list, won best painted (thanks lads) and came dead last. I'll write up reports of each of my 3 matches later, will probably take me a week or so.
The results:Tied for first were Tim N Abyssal Dwarfs & Rowan K - Undead
Dave C - Brotherhood
Tom N - Twilight Kin
Tony W - Goblins w Orc allies
Matt C - Forces of Nature
Mark W - Elves
Tas S - Kingdoms of Men
Not particularly surprising to see Tim, Roland, and Dave at the top.
|The Grand Company of Westhaven|
2500 - Kingdoms of Men - The Grand Company of Westhaven
- Shield Wall Horde
- Foot Guard Regiment (with two-handed weapons)
- Spear Phalanx Regiment x 2
- Pole-Arms Block Troops x 2
- Arquebusiers Troop x 4
- Knights Regiment x 2
- Mounted Scouts Troop with carbines
- Siege Engine
- Army Standard Bearer, Mounted, with Healing Charm
- Army Standard Bearer, with The Boomstick
- General on a Winged Beast
- Hero, Mounted, with Blade of Slashing
- Wizard, with Lightning Bolt and Bane Chant, and Inspiring Talisman
- Beast of War with Light Ballista
While I had a fun day and all none of my games were close in the end, so that's a bit concerning. I'm not sure whether the main problem is my list or my generalship. I really hope it's my generalship because painting in my literally freezing garage of an evening sucks right now.
Anyway, actual battle reports to come.